One of Ryan's best qualities is his humor so I have included some of his funny quotes over the course of this year along with some classic Ryan photos. =)
"That Mr. Greg, that goes with Marla, I love him. He's the best guy I ever seen."
"I trusted God. I knew he was watching over me!"
"Mom, naughty means you disobeyed. Naughty means your a stinker. Mom, what does naughty mean?"
R - "Mom, where do you buy all this weird food?"
Me - "It's not weird."
R- "Trust me. It is."
"Scott, you're my best friend, but you have to play with the cars because I'm playing with this."
"There's a tornado watch today mom. (while watching the weather on TV). Trust me."
"Mom! I know what this game is called. Scott throws it down and I pick it up!"
"Mom you're my favorite in all the land!"
(while watching the Hensley fam. leave) "Hey mom, all the creatures are leaving!"
Almost every Sunday on the way to church: "Mom lets talk about manners!"
"Is quiet time over yet?....Is quiet time over yet?....Is quiet time over yet?"
"Dad can we wrestle?" =) (all the time)
I don't think a day has passed that I have not laughed out loud or smiled at this guy. What a gift he has given me for four years! =) I cannot wait to see what God has in store for him! =) Happy Birthday sweetie!


Love all the Ryan quotes!
ReplyDelete