The Hayes Family

The Hayes Family

Saturday, November 17, 2012

OCC and a haircut

  This week Ryan and I talked a lot about Operation Christmas Child. Last year he was really too young to understand, so this year we spent time looking at our globe, filling out a personalization sheet, picking out items, and packing them together. I really enjoyed it and I think he did too!









I'm pretty sure we have enough candy for 3 or 4 boxes! =)


I am hoping to be able to track the package so we can look at what country it traveled to! 






Yes I broke down and got it cut. I have been asked twice lately if he was a girl or a boy so I gave in. It made me sad. The wildness is gone.  =) We were super thankful for the lady in Boone who cut it. She was wonderful and very patient with him.








So handsome!! =)




I love it! =)


                                        






No comments:

Post a Comment