The Hayes Family

The Hayes Family

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2 Years Scott!

Two years ago I remember only getting around 2 hours of sleep before waking up at 3:00 AM to get to Mission Hospital by 4:00 AM to introduce our little Scott into the world. I was a bundle of nerves; more anxious than with Ryan because this time I knew what all it involved. Things went smoothly and by that evening as snow began to fall little Scott Patrick was born. I can remember the doctors talking with Josh about the snow in the forecast as I was pushing and I thought, how funny that was, so everyday to them and so life altering for me. When Scott was born I was absolutely smitten with him and so excited about having a new baby to add to our family. He is such a special little boy and it is so hard to believe he is 2 years old!

Scott definitely has some personality and here are some things we have laughed over and taken notice of. We are so proud of who God has made him to be.

~ He LOVES suckers. He will do anything for one.
~ Brushing his teeth is one of his favorite things to do. If he hears the water on, he comes running. (Of course only if he gets to control the toothbrush)
~ He looks like me. Don't believe me? I have the baby pictures to prove it! =)
~ He has a quick temper. He has been known to bite, push, hit, throw, and pull hair. We are working on this. ha! =)
~ He is tender hearted and seems genuinely concerned over someone hurt.
~ He is a daddy's boy through and through.
~ He laughs easily and always has even when he was tiny. I love that about him.
~ He is a funny kid and I have known that since he was an infant. I can remember telling Josh that something about him was funny to me and made me laugh. He has ever since.
~ He loves Ryan to pieces. They are precious together.
~ He cuts his eyes at people all the time and it is hilarious. Something he has always done.
~ He knows how to hold and shoot a gun. He has also watched his papa skin a deer and didn't bat an eye.
~ He is fearless and super tough.  As his nana says, "He's a tough old knot." =)
~ He is an entertainer and loves to dance and sing in front of people.

He is such a joy and adds so much to our everyday lives. We are blessed to have him. Here are some memorable moments from his last year. Happy Birthday Scott! =)


The ER visit


So high!


"Daddy shoot deer!"


Time for a big boy bed. =)





Sweet smile


Trick or Treat


Infectious laugh


Mommy's little helper


1st haircut


Leaving my mark


Baby belly!



Learning to feed himself - lol


1st Ocean splash


We call this the "Moses picture"


Happy boy


Go ahead...Make My Day


So grown up together!


Fun at the beach!


Kid's Camp 2012


Rainy Day blues



Brother love


See my molars!


     

                                                                    Love that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment