I realized something this week. My husband is a magician. He can literally do magic. He doesn't carry a wand and doesn't know any spells, although we use to have a pet rabbit. --But nevertheless, if you saw it you would call it magic too.
There are days when "chaos" would be the word to describe our house, yet he walks in and the whole mood changes. New energy is present that wasn't there before.
He can always make me laugh even when I'm super stressed out.
He is crazy gifted with kids. It is so cool to sit back and watch him do what God created him to do.
He can make Scott eat and that is a true task.
He is amazing and I am super blessed that God paired me up with him. So lucky. So fortunate. Thankful to God for you Josh. You don't know what you mean to me. Love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment